The mission of Madison Cross Roads School will be to educate and challenge all students to achieve their highest level of academic performance in a positive, safe environment and build a foundation for future growth that will enable students to excel beyond their existing boundaries and to become productive members of society.
- Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
- Students' learning needs should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- All students can learn.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional and experiential learning approaches to support their learning.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process..
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.