Mt. Carmel Elementary School
335 Homer Nance Road
Huntsville, AL 35811
Phone: 256-852-7187 Fax: 256-852-0039
Kerrie Bass, Principal
Paul Davis, Assistant Principal
Car Doors Open at 7:00am
Class begins promptly at 7:30am
Afternoon Car Line Begins at 2:35
Front Office closes at 3:30
To nurture, guide, and challenge all children to become responsible, confident, lifelong learners.
· Everyone deserves a meaningful and challenging education.
· Everyone deserves to be treated with diginity and respect.
· Each student is a valued individual with unique intellectual,
physical, social, and emotional needs.
· Teachers, staff, parents, students, and the community share the
responsibility for educating children to their full potential.
· Various instructional groups enrich the learning and teaching
· Everyone learns best in a safe and caring environment.
· Children should respect themselves, others, and their
· Every effort should be made to integrate the special and
general education population into one unique entity.
The Madison County School District does not discriminate in admission, treatment, or access to programs or activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, religious preference, disability, age, gender, citizenship, non-English speaking ability, or homeless status. Students with disabilities will be provided with the same needed supports and services for extracurricular programs and activities that are provided during the school day, unless doing so would fundamentally alter the nature of the program and activity.